Subtitle

{re-thinking, re-learning & re-creating the food that we love}

Friday, February 22, 2013

Birthday Cupakes: A Chocolate Success!

I promise to post non-sweet non-chocolate recipes soon. :) But I have to share these cupcakes I made for my baby girl's 1st birthday. I was tempted to ditch Paleo for this special occassion, but when I found this simple recipe, I gave it a try and was not disappointed...aparently, neither was she! Just a note on the frosting, I was never able to get it to thicken even after several tries. So on mine it ended up looking more like a chocolate ganache than frosting. Still delicious.


Getting every last crumb!




1 comment:

  1. Well, I just frosted that wonderful brownie with this frosting recipe, and it set up wonderfully! In fact, I had to stick it back in the morcowave once to thin it out a bit. Delicious!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete