Subtitle

{re-thinking, re-learning & re-creating the food that we love}

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Dutch Babies!

My babies are not Dutch at all, but they love these "fluffy pancakes"! I'm not really sure where the name came from and I think people call these different things, but basically, this is a fluffy type of pancake that is baked in the oven. This paleo version is SO quick and easy, I've made it probably close to ten times in the past month! Even on some Sunday mornings before church...that means it's easy, people!

Here's the link to my new favorite breakfast: Grain-Free Dutch Babies

Sorry, I don't have a picture, but click on the link for a great photo by one of my favorite recipe sources, The Unrefined Kitchen.

Yum, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo, these look delicious! I thought of you yesterday when I was making those yummy breakfast cookies. They were a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you liked them! I definitely got addicted to those cookies! :)

    ReplyDelete